COVID19 SHIPPING & DELIVERY UPDATE
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, Sendle & Australia Post is delivering parcels across all states and territories in Australia despite the 'state of disaster' and 'state of emergency' in Victoria.
- Pick up and delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected on the east coast due to higher than normal parcel volumes and government border controls.
- All delivery drivers are wearing face masks and using hand sanitiser when on duty in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Sendle's international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- For international destinations, there is an additional $2.50 COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharge on all Zone 2 deliveries, and $9.00 on all Zone 3 deliveries.
- For some international destinations there is a 2kg maximum for Zone 2 and Zone 3 deliveries.
DAV & DEDE make deliveries in both Australia and World-wide.
We use Australia Post and Sendle to deliver your parcels as efficiently as possible.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
An e-mail confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. If your order has not arrived please contact our customer service for assistance of tracking at firstname.lastname@example.org
International orders are sent with Standard Airmail service. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days – We endeavour to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order has been dispatched, delivery time will be subject to the delivery service selected but depending on location it is 2-7 business days.
IMPORTANT: Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an incorrect item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with, or not in their original condition. If you receive a damaged item please contact us within 4 days of delivery and do not throw it away as we will require proof that the item has been damaged (for example: images e-mailed to us of the damaged item.
ORDERS SENT TO AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS
$5 Flat Rate Shipping (Australia wide) for orders Weighing less than 500g.
Orders Weighing over 500g and express postage rates are calculated at checkout.
ORDERS SENT OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
Delivery costs vary depending on the country the parcel is being delivered to and the delivery method chosen. DAV & DEDE uses Standard Air Postage which includes tracking. If an alternative form of postage is required contact customer service to discuss options.
You must pay the Order Amount by credit card or Direct Deposit at the time of submitting the
Order. DAV & DEDE accepts Visa or Mastercard.
$5 Flat Rate shipping is for parcels sent to an Australian address only.
Some parcels sent overseas will be quarantined by Customs until an additional fee is paid to Customs to release the parcel to you. Please check the applicable Custom laws in your country before placing your order. DAV & DEDE is not liable to pay such fees and is not responsible for the rejection of your parcel.